Tuesday, February 12, 2013

Tooth Fairy Pillow

We had our first lost tooth in our house recently.  Time for a tooth fairy pillow.  I basically made the exact same pillow my mom made for me when I was a kid- a small pillow with my name embroidered on it with a little pocket for teeth/ money (pretend you can't see the pencil lines from my embroidery.  have to get rid of those...)

This is the back of I's pillow.  I added a large pocket for correspondence with the Tooth Fairy.  I & D both wrote notes and left them in there for her.  In the morning I found a receipt for his tooth in the pocket.  It looked a lot like this one...

 
I was afraid we might loose the teeny tiny tooth, so I had I put it in this little glass bottle to stick in the front pocket...



I loves his new pillow, but not as much as the gold $1 coin he got for leaving his tooth!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...