Friday, February 1, 2013

Ballet Bag and Basketball Cinch Sack

My two oldest started new activities this year- ballet for D and basketball for I.  So far they are enjoying themselves, but it's made for more junk laying around the house.  Last week I decided they both needed new bags to corral their stuff.  I made a point to use materials that I had on hand so as not to spend any money.  I might have done somethings different with new materials, but I'm happy with the results.
D's Ballet Slipper Bag-
just the right size for ballet slippers and a pair of leg warmers


Isn't this fabric perfect?  I bought it in CA years ago and had just a scrap of it.  Just enough to make the little cylinder.

D with her bag ready to go to class...
I's Basketball Cinch Sack-
big enough for a youth size basketball, a waterbottle, and his basketball shoes

My husband suggested spelling out "Bong-nam Style" in the iron-on letters, but my son vetoed that idea.  He just wanted his last name...

I modeling his new bag...


No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...