Thursday, January 27, 2011

Piggy Bank Personalization

Another project moved off my desk! I've had this ceramic bank (from Hobby Lobby) for baby M sitting on my desk for awhile. I've been waiting for inspiration on how to personalize it for M, then I got a Cricut machine for Christmas! As I have mentioned, I'm not a big scrapbooker, but the Cricut machine is really neat. My thought was to cut out shapes from adhesive backed vinyl using my new machine. Then I realized I'd have to buy the vinyl. Right now my craft budget is $0 until I get rid of or use up some of my supplies. So I dug through my stickers and found some green and brown flocked alphabet stickers. This is the result. Don't worry about my new little machine. I'm hoping to use it to make baby announcements sometime soon. Other Cricut projects to follow...

2 comments:

ellzabelle said...

I love it. I'm so jealous you have a Cricut!!!! They were running a great deal for one, but just couldn't justify it yet. I TOO have to get rid of my enormous fabric supply before buying anything else. Wish me luck!

SunTec Business Solutions said...

open banking personalization
Therefore, services today, including banks need to make a choice; solving functional needs by utilizing vertical expertise, or transforming to adopt a more platform-based approach which makes them customer owners, able to solve broader lifecycle needs.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...