Thursday, December 16, 2010

Christmas Crayon Roll

I made several of these crayon rolls for the craft fair. Isn't it cute? I want to put this one in my daughter's stocking- I'm just trying to figure out how to convince her it's from Santa and not Mommy! I think it'll be great for coloring in the car during our road trip after Christmas.
I looked at several tutorials online... I like this one from Skip to my Lou. This one from V and Co. is very clever with the hair elastic and button as a closure. As you can see I used a ribbon to tie it up, and I skipped any flannel lining or interfacing. I used this fabric from Hobby Lobby. I LOVE it! Owls plus Christmas-too much fun!

1 comment:

ellzabelle said...

Love it! A crayon roll has been on my To Do list for ages! I'll make P one when we fly to PA in Feb. G never liked to color so I didn't bother. But very cute. And loved the bib you made too. How do you find the time?????

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...