Friday, February 18, 2011

Brown and White Baby Shoe

This is a project I started months ago- cute baby shoes! I was inspired by these shoes from See Kai Run- aren't they awesome? I love, LOVE these shoes. Even on sale I can't justify pricey shoes that will fit a tiny baby for two seconds...
so I decided to make my own. Using the Stardust Baby Shoes tutorial found here, I made... one shoe. It was harder than I thought. It has been sitting on my desk for months. Today I decided to ditch this project since it seems I will never make the second shoe. Yeah! One more project off the desk. Little M will just have to wear his Old Navy shoes. Now trying to figure out what to do with one shoe...

1 comment:

Kellie said...

Just wrote about you on my blog! Who knows, maybe you'll get some more sales from it - EVERYONE is having a baby right now! http://babydahlsjourney.blogspot.com/

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...